- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
21st session of Euromoney, Egypt 2016
Monday، 19 September 2016 - 02:08 PM
The 21st session of Euromoney Egypt Conference 2016 inaugurates on Monday 19/9/2016 with the participation of ministers of finance, international cooperation, trade, industry and investment along with more than 1,000 economy officials and experts from various world countries and international financial foundations and corporations.
The two-day conference will review the future of the Egyptian economy after the Egyptian government signed a dlrs 12 billion loan deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in August.
The conference will analyse the importance of the IMF loan, its benefits and the challenges facing Egypt's government and mechanisms to finance the budget deficit.
The first day of the conference will witness a special session on the role of the banking sector in achieving economic stability, financing investments as well as the legislations of the banking sector as well as its expectations for the year 2017.
Another session will be allocated for real estate finance, infrastructure, mega projects currently underway in Egypt, revitalizing Egypt’s public land bank as well as new initiatives in mortgage finance.
The conference will also address investment environment investment; Is Egypt really investor friendly?, What do investors (international and domestic) want from Egypt?, how Egypt can bring back foreign investors and what can the public and private sectors do in this regard, the new value added tax and its impact on investors.