- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
9th International Conference of International Alliance for Financial Inclusion
Thursday، 14 September 2017 - 01:18 PM
Sharm El-Sheikh hosts the 9th International Conference of the International Alliance for Financial Inclusion, organized by the Alliance in cooperation with the Central Bank of Egypt in the «Global Policy Forum» from 13th to 15th of September 2017.
The conference is attended by more than 800 participants from about 95 countries to discuss the latest policies of financial inclusion and its activities worldwide under the auspices and presence of President Abdul Fattah El-Sisi and Prime Minister Shereef Ismail beside a number of ministers, State officials and senior officials of the Central Bank.
More than 94 states and 119 international institutions take part in the two-day gathering .
The talks are expected to tackle means of combining public and private sectors, diversity as a way for realizing financial inclusion, reducing poverty rates and upping the gross domestic product.
Participants tackle experiences of participating states in this regard.
The talks also address regional mechanisms of reducing risks and means of benefiting from modern technology and digital financial services, especially in small and medium sized enterprises.
During the conference, Egypt showcases its financial inclusion experience, especially with regard to micro, small and medium sized enterprises .