- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Egypt's participation in UN ECOSOC Forum
Sunday، 15 July 2018 - 02:46 PM
Investment and International Cooperation Minister Sahar Nasr takes part in the High-level Political Forum organized under the auspices of the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) in New York, which begins on Monday 16/7/2018.
In New York, Nasr will participate in the inaugural session of the High-Level Political Forum. On Monday, she will deliver the statement of the Group of 77 and China as Egypt is the current president of the group which comprises 134 representing around two-third of the UN member states.
The minister is also scheduled to visit Washington for talks with a number of World Bank officials and major American companies to discuss means of increasing US investments in Egypt and promote for Egyptian investment potentials.
Nasr will also attend the final session of ECOSOC forum that will be attended by UN Secretary-General António Guterres. She will take part as well in a high-level dialogue session on policies with international financial foundations.
The Egyptian minister will also hold a series of meetings with a number of officials at the UN Development Program to discuss means of boosting cooperation between Egypt and the international body in the coming phase.
In Washington, she will confer with a number of World Bank officials including World Bank Group Vice President for Middle East and North Africa Ferid Belhaj for talks on bolstering joint cooperation in the coming period, supporting a number of development projects in Egypt, continuing talks on Sinai development plan at a value of dlrs one billion, the second phase of social housing which is expected to receive an additional funding from the bank worth dlrs 500 million (the first phase of the project was funded by dlrs 500 million).