- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
First African Anti-Corruption Forum
Wednesday، 12 June 2019 - 02:49 PM
The first African Anti-Corruption Forum (AACF) held on Wednesday 12/6/2019 upon an initiative launched by President Sisi in January 2018 during his participation in the 30th Ordinary Session of the African Union (AU) Summit that was held in Addis Ababa under the theme: "Winning the Fight Against Corruption: A Sustainable Path to Africa's Transformation."
The two-day forum aims at providing a platform for African countries to meet on a regular basis to exchange information, experiences and best practices for the purpose of consolidating their national capabilities and institutions in the fight against corruption.
The forum will address several topics, including the continental and national efforts conducted by African countries in accordance with their international and regional commitments, the relationship between corruption and development, capacity building and human resources, the role of civil society and the private sector, and how to enhance African inter-governmental coordination in combating corruption.
Wednesday June 12, 2019
The event brings together participants from 51 African countries and four Arab countries.
Addressing the first African Anti-Corruption Forum, President Abdel Fattah El Sisi called for rallying all African efforts to fight corruption that is depleting countries' economies.
He said that the convocation of the forum in Egypt comes as part of the country's deep conviction of the importance of enhancing a joint African action as regards fighting corruption, which is a priority topic that now tops the agenda of the African Union, adding that all African states are urged to join hands to fight corruption, a main hurdle to achieving sustainable development.