Thursday، 31 December 2015 12:00 AM
The trade volume between Egypt and Togo is low due to the lack of a direct airlines or regular maritime transport lines between Egyptian ports and Lomé port.
Al-Nasr Import and Export Company works as a third party where it exports the main agricultural crops (such as coffee and cocoa) from Togo to Europe.
The Joint Committee:
- The Joint Committee was founded in February 1988.
- The First Session was held in February 1988, in Cairo.
- The Second Session was held in January 1991, in Lomé.
- Agreement on Cultural Cooperation signed on 17/03/1964, and an Executive Protocol for the years 1991, 1992 and 1993.
- Agreement on Trade Cooperation signed on 17/3/1964
- Agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation signed on January 27, 1981.
- Protocol for military Cooperation signed on 18/04/1981
- Technical Cooperation Agreement signed with the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa signed on 6/2/1988.
- Agreement on Maritime Transport signed on 6/2/1988.
- Memorandum of Understanding on Tourism Cooperation signed on 26/3/2009.