Autobiography of House Speaker Dr.Ali Abdel Aal
Sunday، 15 May 2016 12:00 AM
Egyptian House of Representative Speaker Dr. Ali Abdel Aal, who was elected to the post on Sunday 10/1/2016, has occupied several official posts before he held the new post. He is a professor of constitutional and administrative law in Ain Shams University. He is also a lawyer with the Cassation Court, the Administrative Court and the Supreme Constitutional Court.
- He is a holder of an MA in Law, Ain Shams University
- He is a holder of general law diploma, May 1973
- He is a holder of criminal law diploma, May 1974
- He is a holder of a PhD in law, Paris University 1984
- Deputy Prosecutor General, 1973
- Teacher in general law department, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University
- Egyptian Cultural Attache in Paris, 1987-1991
- Constitutional adviser at the Kuwaiti Emiri Cabinet
- Constitutional expert in Parliament, 1992
- Speaker of the Egyptian House of Representatives, 2016
Dr. Abdel Aal also participated in the first conference on outlining the first draft of the Ethiopian constitution in Addis Ababa in 1993. He compiled several books the most important of which are "The Responsibility of the State for the Judicial Authority Activities, Legal Consequences and Political Duties for Dissolving Parliament, the Media Law, the Constitutional Judiciary and Public Freedoms.