Tuesday، 13 October 2015 12:00 AM
- Trade Agreement signed between the two countries on 10/12/1961
- Agreement on Cultural Cooperation on 17/1/1961
- Air Transport Agreement on 30/3/1974
- Trade Agreement on 19/7/1978
- Agreement on Economic Cooperation on 29/5/1982
- Agreement on Encouraging and Protecting Investments on 29/5/1982
- Cooperation Protocol between the Radio and Television Unions in both countries on 29/3/1983.
- Cooperation Protocol between the Institute for Diplomatic Studies in Egypt and the Institute for Diplomatic Studies in Somalia on 19/1/1989.
- Executive Program for Cultural and Scientific Cooperation between the two countries in 2005 – 2007.