- Egypt’s participation in the International Labor Conference (ILC)
- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Egypt’s participation in Expo 2020
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
'Invest in Africa 2019' Conference
Tuesday، 03 September 2019 - 03:07 PM
Under the auspices of President Abdel Fattah El Sisi, Investment and International Cooperation Ministry in cooperation with the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Industry organized the two-day ‘Invest in Africa 2019’ conference, which is set to be held in the New Administrative Capital on November 22-23, 2019.
Several heads of states and governments, ministers and some 200 representatives of Egypt’s development partners, as well as businessmen and investors from around the world, are scheduled to attend the conference to stimulate investment in Africa.
Egypt is looking to spur investments within the African continent, as it exerts efforts to arrange for the anticipated Invest in Africa 2019 conference.
Minister of Investment and International Cooperation Sahar Nasr with Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly to review the latest preparations and follow up the development and expansion of free and investment zones.
She said that this year’s conference is being held under the chairmanship of President Abdel Fattah El Sisi as the president of the African Union, making it a viable platform to mobilize international institutions and the private sector to investing in the continent.
Nasr added that the conference will also include sessions focusing on the role of women, young entrepreneurs, renewable energy projects and information technologies.
Nasr said that the government is preparing to launch 497 new projects in the investment areas in Daqahlia , Qalyubiya and Giza, as part of its plan to establish 13 new investment zones in seven governorates, including 2,828 projects which would contribute to the creation of roughly 500,000 jobs.
Madbouly, for his part, stressed the importance of highlighting Egypt’s role as Africa’s greatest investment destination.
He said this would show available investment opportunities, contributing towards achieving sustainable and inclusive growth that will provide millions of jobs, utilize natural resources and implement major projects.