- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
38th World Radiocommunication Conference
Tuesday، 29 October 2019 - 04:19 PM
Under the auspices of President Abdel Fattah El Sisi, Sharm El Sheikh hosts the 38th World Radio communication Conference (WRC) on Monday 28/10/2019. The conference, which is organized by the UN agency of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), will wrap up on November 22.
More than 3,500 participants from 140 countries and more than 50 ministers and deputy ministers from around the world participate in the conference, in addition to the participation of more than 50 companies and international telecommunications organization worldwide.
- President Abdel Fattah El Sisi inaugurated the 38th World Radio communication Conference (WRC) in the Egyptian Red Sea resort city of Sharm El Sheikh.
- While delivering his inaugural speech at the WRC, currently taking place in the Red Sea resort city of Sharm El Sheikh, President Abdel Fattah El Sisi affirmed the importance of the 38th World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC), saying that it reflects the progress and advancement of human civilization.
- Secretary General of the International Telecommuication Union (ITU) Houlin Zhao presented the medal of the union to President Abdel Fattah El Sisi in appreciation of his role in sponsoring the World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC).