Monday، 20 July 2009 - 12:00 AM
1 cup soft butter
½ cup icing sugar
2 cup of flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon vanilla
Pistachios, almonds, cloves, hazelnuts for decoration
• Beat the butter very well until it changes from a yellow color to a whit color.
• Add the icing sugar and beat well.
• Mix the flour, baking soda together .
• ?Add vanilla water to the butter mixture and beat well .
• Add the flour slowly to the butter mixing very well after every addition.
• The dough should be very soft.
• Make the dough into little balls and the place on a baking sheet.
• Place whatever type of nut you desire into the centre of the ball and push down leaving an indentation in the cookie with either the nut or clove in the center
• Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes until brown on the bottom. The top of the cookie should still be white in color. Let cool very well before moving onto a serving platter.