Monday، 01 February 2016 12:00 AM
Commercial relations between the two countries have not reached the excellent levels achieved on the political aspect of bilateral relations. The level of commercial exchange was estimated to have reached 7 million dollars in 2009, according to estimates from the Lima Chamber of Commerce.
• The Commercial Cooperation Agreement was signed in Cairo on November 16, 1976 and came into effect on January 11, 1979.
• The Cooperation Agreement between the Peruvian Diplomatic Academy and the Egyptian Diplomatic Institution was signed in Lima on September 16, 1985 and came into effect on the same date.
• The Memorandum of Understanding between the Peruvian National Institute for Agricultural Studies and the Egyptian Agricultural Research Center for Cooperation in the Field of Agricultural Research was signed in Cairo on September 8, 2004 and came into effect on the same date.
• The Memorandum of Understanding in Health and Pharmaceutical Fields was signed in Cairo on March 21, 2004 and came into effect on April 14, 2005.
• The Memorandum of Understanding to Construct Mechanisms of Political Consultation between the two Ministries of Foreign Affairs of both Peru and Egypt was signed in Cairo on March 21, 2004.