- Egypt’s participation in the International Labor Conference (ILC)
- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Egypt’s participation in Expo 2020
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Wednesday، 20 April 2016 10:20 AM
19-21 April 2016
Organized by the Egyptian Petroleum Sector in partnership with IES International Exhibition Services and OMC Offshore Mediterranean Conference in Ravenna, Italy.
MOC Conference & Exhibition has become through the years the most important international meeting focusing on the oil, gas and energy issues targeting Southern Mediterranean countries.
Thanks to a high targeted audience which rises up every time and join in Alexandria to present the latest discoveries and up-to-date technologies on the Southern Mediterranean Basin.
MOC covers the fields of Exploration & Production, NGL and LNG processes, Environmental Aspects, Oil & Gas Economics, Management and Marketing of Offshore Hydrocarbons including their supportive service
This is the theme to be debated in the MOC 2016 Plenary Session, on the first day, which is the most important of the highlights of the whole event, when CEOs and authorities from Northern Africa, Europe and Middle East will present the state of the art and forecasts of the Mediterranean energy industry.
The Egyptian Petroleum Sector has always worked to increase the technical and scientific quality of the technical sessions and thanks to these continuous efforts, the MOC Conference is now recognized as a high professional and well-attended arena to discuss the latest discoveries in the oil & gas industry.
The conference sessions will be held in the overwhelming complex that is world-known as the Library of Alexandria. The Library management will make available to MOC attendees the facilities of the BACC – Bibliotheca Alexandrina Conference Centre, a state-of-the-art meeting facility, which includes 3 main conference halls and several seminar rooms.
MOC Exhibition and Conference targets all the Mediterranean countries, with a special focus on the Southern shore. From the first edition, which dates back to 2000, MOC has always attracted the industry’s major players to Egypt because of the high quality of the conference themes and because of the strategic importance of this country for the Mediterranean energy industry.
MOC Exhibition and Conference represents as well the trade event for any company of the energy industry because it stands internationally as the professional arena for the business and commercial relationships that bind the Northern and Southern shores of the Mediterranean Sea. More than 7,000 attendees participate, representing 24 nations.