- Egypt’s participation in the International Labor Conference (ILC)
- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Egypt’s participation in Expo 2020
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Egypt’s participation in the International Labor Conference (ILC)
Tuesday، 31 May 2022 01:11 AM
Manpower Minister Mohamed Saafan leads the Egyptian delegation to the 110th session of the International Labor Conference (ILC), currently held in Geneva.
Running from May 27 to June 11, the conference is held in Geneva for the first time after two years of being organized virtually amid the precautionary measures against the coronavirus, which plagued the world, claiming the lives of millions, unleashing layoffs, and leaving the global economy crippled and damaged.
Some 5,000 representatives of governments, employers, and workers from 187 ILO member states take part in the conference to discuss global work issues. This year, occupational safety and health, apprenticeships, as well as the social and solidarity economy are among the items on the agenda of the conference.
Saafan is expected to deliver a speech during the international event on Egypt’s crisis management approach during the pandemic and in face of the current global economic challenges. His word will also include a comment on a report of the Director-General entitled “The least developed countries: Crisis, structural transformation and the future of work”
Manpower min. presses for achieving comprehensive development in Arab societies
Manpower Minister Mohamed Saafan said on Monday that the meeting of the Arab group taking part in the 110th Session of the International Labor Conference aimed at exchanging visions on how to better serve interests of Arab labors and achieve comprehensive development in Arab societies.
During his chairmanship of the first coordination meeting of the Arab group, Saafan said that the standards committee emanating from the conference will meet on Monday to present a report compiled by the expert committee on the implementation of recommendations for the year 2022.
He added that the Arab Labor Organization is closely following up the current economic and social conditions in Palestine and the other occupied Arab territories.
He stressed the need for fulfilling the development needs of the Palestinian people, pointing out that preparations are underway to hold the annual solidarity forum in favor of Palestine.
Saafan also thanked Director-General of the Arab Labor Organization Fayez Al Mutairi for his continued efforts to enhance cooperation among Arab delegations.